7 Creeks Ranch Tract 115
- Type:Horse Property
Enjoy commanding views of the San Gabriel River valley. From the wooded hilltop to open grassland below, the gently sloping terrain offers a choice of sites for building and plenty of pastureland for livestock. A majestic oak grove is a focal point of the lower meadow. With more than 1,400 feet of frontage along two private roads, you can have separate driveways for home and outbuildings.
7 CREEKS RANCH: A new gated ranch community
Eight miles from Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas - 7 Creeks Ranch represents exceptional value.
- Ag-exempt ranch tracts, from 5 to 100 acres
- Thoughtfully developed with your privacy in mind
- Minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build
- New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place for each ranch tract
- Concierge site development services available
- Private, 18-acre community park with fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue station
We can help streamline the process of turning raw land into a ranch your friends will envy. Your search for Hill Country land for sale ends here. Come claim your piece of the Hill Country.
Ownership includes Texas LREA.
Property Map / Directions
From AUSTIN: 183A to Hwy29 to Bertram. Right on FM243 then veer left on FM1174. Go 5.5 miles and turn left on CR200 (Shady Grove Rd). Go 2.7 miles and turn right on CR200A. From BURNET: Hwy281 north to FM963 (E Graves). Veer right on CR200 (Shady Grove Rd). Go 6.3 miles and turn left on CR200A.